ILO Handbook for Labour Inspectors
Oct 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
The handbook is a tool for training. It seeks both to inform labour inspectors of the facts and trends of modern forced labour and the challenges before them, and to promote discussion as to how labour inspectorates worldwide could be harnessed more effectively to global efforts against forced labour and trafficking. It identifies cases of good and innovative practice, such as the Special Mobile Inspection Unit of labour inspectors and federal police officers in Brazil. Models of this kind will have to be replicated elsewhere, adjusted to national circumstances, if the world is to respond to the ILO's call of eradicating all forced labour and trafficking by 2015. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants