IOM Core Data
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The list of standard questions and answers has been the outcome of the translation of core concepts into variables and indicators. The questions, tables and answers have been taken from the IOM standard Screening and Assistance questionnaires.This ensures that data collected can be compared and analysed together to provide further insights into trafficking patterns at the regional and global level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards