May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
IOM Vienna and the U.S. Embassy Vienna jointly organized the panel discussion based on journalist E. Benjamin Skinner's book, titled "A Crime So Monstrous - Face to face with Modern-Day-Slavery" which describes human trafficking cases on four continents.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy