IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking
Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this clear booklet '10 Questions about Human Trafficking', the counter trafficking programme of IOM (SACTAP) ask and answer to 10 questions: What is Human Trafficking? How do traffickers recruit their victims? Why are people trafficked? Why do victims of trafficking not run away? What effect does trafficking on victims? Who can become a victim? Who makes the travel arrangements? Who are the traffickers? Should trafficked people avoid the police? Undoubtedly the 10 th Question to be answered is: 'what can I do?' More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards