Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
The counter‐trafficking strategy worldwide focuses on three aspects: prevention, protection and prosecution. This document is meant to serve as a tool for prevention as it aims to raise awareness by providing factual and accurate information on trafficking in persons.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards