Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
Jun 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, in her role as the U.N. Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, released the 2011 report which covers the period from 1 March 2010 to 1 March 2011. This report includes an overview of the activities undertaken by the Special Rapporteur as well as an analysis of an effective remedy for trafficked persons.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook