Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
Apr 11 2013
Download right click "save as"
The Russian language manual provides an in-depth analysis of the current human trafficking situation and covers practical measures that are being undertaken to prevent trafficking and protect its victims. It also emphasizes the need to respect victims’ rights, recognize their vulnerable position, apply ethical and victim-centred approaches, and minimize stigmatization.
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy