OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
Dec 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking for labour exploitation is as serious a problem in the OSCE region as trafficking for sexual exploitation, and needs to be addressed as an urgent concern. This issue affects children, women and also men. Trafficking for labour exploitation needs to be addressed through the instruments of labour justice as well as criminal justice, and a range of different government authorities need to co-ordinate their efforts.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants