OSCE Trafficking in Human Beings for the Purpose of Labour
Jun 18 2012
Download right click "save as"
The overall purpose of this reference paper, produced with the support of the OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina, is to serve as a tool not only to raise awareness of human trafficking for the purpose of labour exploitation, but also to increase understanding of relevant authorities on trafficking for labour exploitation in general.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards