OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2007: A Platform For Action
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
"My first year in office has provided me with the opportunity to establish a Platform for Action through dialogue, by sharing experiences and information with public and civil actors and decision makers in the participating States." - Eva Biaudet, former OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants