OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report presents the outcomes of a training project that used drama as a way of enhancing cross-border co-operation and co-ordination between different actors involved in anti-trafficking. "I will talk about what I experienced everywhere I go and I will do what I can to see that more people are able to participate in this kind of workshop. Making comparisons is so important in order to widen our horizons and see our own work from a different angle, to realize what we are doing well and what we have to change." - Italian judge. This publication is also available in German on the website of OSCE.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants