Management of juvenile justice indicators
Aug 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This manual is the result of a long process to identify and promote the use of global juvenile justice indicators. This work was initiated by UNICEF. In-depth field-testing of the indicators was undertaken in the Philippines by the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology and the Department of Social Welfare and Development. This work was accomplished with the support of UNICEF consultants. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNICEF.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook