Situational Assessment of Human Trafficking in SADC
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report is based on responses to a questionnaire issued to persons in the three countries targeted - South Africa, Zimbabwe and Mozambique - as well as on interviews with members of law enforcement, justice and border control authorities, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), trafficking victims and the parent of one trafficking victim.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- UNODC Catalogue of Materials
- US State Department Trafficking in Persons Report 2014
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards