UNIAP: Rethinking Trafficking Prevention
Jun 22 2012
Download right click "save as"
Re-thinking Trafficking Prevention - A Guide to Applying Behaviour Theory was developed for COMMIT Taskforces, partner organisations and anti-human trafficking practitioners to help improve the planning and monitoring of trafficking prevention interventions through the application of behaviour change theory.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- GIFT-Harvard Global gap analysis
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- Vienna ForumThe Role of Media
- Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
- Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
- Migrant Smuggling by Air
- Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants