Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
The manual consists of four chapters and contains not only the author’s ideas and attainments but analytical materials concerning the issue of human trafficking in Ukraine. The descriptions of methods of individual and group work with human trafficking victims are complex. The manual will be used by professionals of appropriate specialty (therapists, coaches, social workers).
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report