D&E 2010 Annual Report
Aug 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
D&E is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing qualified services for the protection and reintegration of victims of abuse, exploitation and trafficking, and to changing the legal, institutional and social context to counter these abuses. The activities planned and implemented by "Different & Equal" organization go the same lines with the National Strategies and Action Plans for combating human trafficking and the organization's obligations as a member of the National Referral Mechanism for victims of trafficking.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains