Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
Feb 29 2012
Download right click "save as"
In this document, we first review the risks to both workers and businesses that exist in the current cross-border recruitment marketplace, and identify the potential benefits that incentivize stakeholder engagement in finding solutions. In order both to address identified challenges and to engage stakeholders in solutions, we then present an Ethical Framework for Cross-Border Labor Recruitment (the "Framework") which has two parts: a set of Standards for Ethical Practice, and an outline of a Verification and Certification System.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains