UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC first attempted to identify human trafficking patterns in April 2006. This second report goes a step further, cataloguing and analysing the world's response, based on criminal justice and victim assistance data from 155 countries.The report is in English.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains