Preventing and Combating the Illicit Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in West and Central Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The High-Level Expert Meeting in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire aimed at developing a shared understanding on the issue of trafficking in persons in conflict and post conflict contexts and particularly on the very issue of children in armed conflict with a view to formulating measures for the establishment at the regional level of an harmonized legal framework against the phenomenon.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains