First Aid Kit English
Sep 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
The First Aid Kit should provide an easy-to-use source of information on how law enforcement first responders should deal with human trafficking cases. It should not be used as a substitute for in-depth and specialized training in responding to trafficking in persons and in carrying out thorough investigations of human trafficking cases. This First Aid Kit is intended for use by the police officers patrolling on foot or by some means of transport (e.g. in vehicles); members of an authorized auxiliary or of a part-time or militia law enforcement service; border guards and immigration or customs officers; persons enforcing regulations regarding, for example, alcohol and tobacco licensing and other health and safety issues; members of the military with a law enforcement role. This is the English version. The First Aid Kit is also available in: Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, French and RussianMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains