ICAT trafficking in persons issue papers - Overview
Jul 11 2012
Download right click "save as"
ICAT will publish a series of five issue papers over the course of 2012 and 2013. Each issue paper will examine one key issue that has been identified and agreed by ICAT's member organizations as a critical challenge to address for the international community to succeed in the fight against trafficking in persons in the coming decade. The attached ICAT overview paper provides an introduction to each of the five key challenges identified with the intention of inviting public comment, and so marks the beginning of this consultation process.
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure