Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual - developed by ILO and UNICEF under the UN Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking - seeks to aid governments, workers, employers, international, and non-governmental organizations that combat trafficking in children for labour, sexual and other exploitation. This exercise book includes exercises that relate to the various sections in the three textbooks. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains