Recommended Principles And Guidelines On Human Rights And Trafficking
Nov 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This commentary provides an introduction to the Recommended Principles and Guidelines on Human Rights and Human Trafficking, commencing with a short overview of their development and purpose, outlining their scope and structure. This is followed by a brief analysis of their legal status, an issue that is revisited at various points throughout the commentary. For more information visit OHCHR Website.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report