Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Poland
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report explores the human rights aspects of trafficking in persons in Poland, in the light of international human rights standards. Based on information gathered prior to and during this visit, the Special Rapporteur highlights a number of strong measures undertaken to address trafficking in persons, particularly as regards cooperation among various stakeholders. Lastly, the Special Rapporteur offers a number of recommendations with a view to contributing to strengthening ongoing efforts to combat trafficking in persons and to protect the rights of victims of trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report