Report of the Special Rapporteur 2011
Jun 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
Ms. Joy Ngozi Ezeilo, in her role as the U.N. Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, released the 2011 report which covers the period from 1 March 2010 to 1 March 2011. This report includes an overview of the activities undertaken by the Special Rapporteur as well as an analysis of an effective remedy for trafficked persons.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains