Prosecuting human traffickers
Apr 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The London School of Economic's weekly newspaper, The Beaver, has published two articles on behalf of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. "Prosecuting human traffickers" by Andreas Kuersten covers the LSE lunch time lecture of Maria Grazia Giammarinaro, the OSCE Special Representative and Coordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The legal aspects, both hurdles and accomplishments, of criminally prosecuting the perpetrators of human trafficking were addressed.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains