Prosecuting human traffickers
Apr 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The London School of Economic's weekly newspaper, The Beaver, has published two articles on behalf of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. "Prosecuting human traffickers" by Andreas Kuersten covers the LSE lunch time lecture of Maria Grazia Giammarinaro, the OSCE Special Representative and Coordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The legal aspects, both hurdles and accomplishments, of criminally prosecuting the perpetrators of human trafficking were addressed.
- Manpower Group Case Study
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure