UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
Mar 01 2012
Download right click "save as"
UNODC is uniquely positioned to ensure an effective and comprehensive criminal justice response to trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants founded in the full implementation of the Protocols to the Organized Crime Convention. In addressing all aspects of these crimes within UNODC’s mandates, including research and awareness‐raising, implementation and capacity‐building and strengthening partnerships and coordination, UNODC is seeking to become the policy lead and central hub for the international community’s response. This comprehensive strategy sets out the complementary nature of UNODC’s work in preventing and combating these crimes and defines the priorities for future action and engagement.
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains
- UN.GIFT-Wendy's TIP Tray Liners
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- UN.GIFT Business Leader's Award Brochure
- UN.GIFT EHTN elearning tool training handbook
- UN.GIFT Bahrain Report