CSO Scotland: A safe place for child traffickers?
Mar 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
This scoping study on the extent and nature of child trafficking in Scotland was commissioned by Scotland's Commissioner for Children and Young People (SCCYP). The purpose of the study was to provide the Commissioner with an understanding of child trafficking which would allow his office to make recommendations for policy, practice and legislative change and to use the results to raise awareness, among professionals and key stakeholders, of child trafficking.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Manpower Group Case Study
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- The Rise of Mobile and the Diffusion of Technology-Facilitated Trafficking
- SIREN: Exposing trafficking in supply chains