Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
Sep 30 2011
Download right click "save as"
The manual consists of four chapters and contains not only the author’s ideas and attainments but analytical materials concerning the issue of human trafficking in Ukraine. The descriptions of methods of individual and group work with human trafficking victims are complex. The manual will be used by professionals of appropriate specialty (therapists, coaches, social workers).
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)