Handbook on Anti-Trafficking Data Collection in SEE
Sep 23 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the second edition of the Handbook published in the course of the first phase of the DCIM project and contains a list of updated indicators for the collection of data on trafficking in human beings, which have been developed in cooperation with governmental partners from the South-Eastern Europe and in consultation with international experts and representatives of international and non-governmental organizations.More information about human trafficking on the website of ICMPD.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)