IOM Core Data
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The list of standard questions and answers has been the outcome of the translation of core concepts into variables and indicators. The questions, tables and answers have been taken from the IOM standard Screening and Assistance questionnaires.This ensures that data collected can be compared and analysed together to provide further insights into trafficking patterns at the regional and global level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)