IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual illustrates mechanisms of human trafficking crimes, on the basis of a typological classification while providing methodological recommendations on effective investigative approaches. The manual focuses on judicial practice, criminal characteristics of human trafficking and typology of victims of trafficking. The manual has been published in 1000 copies and was developed in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). The authors are specialists of the Moscow University of MoI Russia, Prosecutor's General Academy and the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notariate. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework