Krivicnopravni sistem-FIN sa koricama
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
This Comprehensive study on the criminal justice response and jurisprudence in the area of anti-human trafficking in Serbia has been developed in the framework of the Joint Programme (JP) of UNHCR, IOM and UNODC. The Study shall include an analysis, comprising the identification of gaps and issues, and mapping of thus far applied anti-trafficking legislative and judicial practice in the country including: a) level of implementation of national legislation vis-à-vis international and regional standards (with a special focus on UN/EU/CoE's legislative standards); b) analysis of national AHT jurisprudence in relation to international and regional judicial practices and experiences being implemented.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- ILO: Marking progress against child labour: Global estimates and trends 2000-2012
- Current Status of Victim Service Providers and Criminal Justice Actors in India on Anti-human Trafficking
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons, especially women and children, Joy Ngozi Ezeilo
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)