UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- ILO Special Action Programme to combat forced labour January 2013 Newsletter
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (English)
- Ewa'a: Annual Book 2011 (Arabic)
- La Strada Guidance on representing trafficked persons in compensation claims
- UNODC Issue Paper: Abuse of a Position of Vulnerability and other "Means" Within the Definition of Trafficking in Persons (2012)
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework