Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
Aug 07 2013
Download right click "save as"
This Report presents the main findings of the official country visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) of the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings (in the following referred to as the Special Representative) that took place (in Sarajevo) from 12 to 14 June 2012. The focus of the Special Representative’s visit was to learn about the country’s ongoing anti-trafficking efforts and to support further work aimed at preventing trafficking, assisting trafficked persons and protecting their rights, as well as bringing justice to perpetrators in line with OSCE commitments and relevant international standards.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French