CSO Action to strengthen indigenous child protection mechanisms in West Africa
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
Over the past eight years, countless programmes and projects have been initiated in West Africa to put an end to child trafficking and the various forms of exploitation associated with trafficking to which children are subjected. The authors argue that many of these initiatives have been unsuccessful (or even harmful for children). This article describes a set of activities organised by one non-governmental organisation (NGO), Terre des Hommes, and assesses whether they are likely to be more fruitful.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French