Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Center for Women Policy Studies' work to combat trafficking of women and girls into the United States is a crucial part of its advocacy for women's human rights. As a major destination country for traffickers, the United States federal government and all 50 states must craft domestic responses to this global human rights crisis. This Report Card on State Action to Combat International Trafficking is the first state-by-state analysis of state legislatures' efforts to confront international trafficking of women and girls into the United States.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French