Challenges to the Implementation of the National Plan of Action Against Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The Brazilian branch of the United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT) was considered a turning point in the national assessment of the theme. Both the launching event, on the evening of 2 October 2007 as well as the technical discussions during the two-day seminar on 3-4 October 2007, enabled over 300 people from governmental authorities to civil society organizations to gather for high-level technical discussions on prevention, repression and assistance to victims.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French