Vienna Forum Transnational Organized Crime and Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper has been prepared to provide some broad background material for the workshop regarding organized crime and human trafficking that took place during Vienna Forum .A number of transnational organized crime groups are heavily involved in human trafficking. On the other hand, human trafficking is also carried out by actors who are not part of transnational organized crime groups or even non-transnational organized crime groups. The start point for discussing the relationship between transnational organized crime and trafficking in persons must be the definitions of both trafficking in persons and transnational organized crime and an exploration of how these concepts interact with each other.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism