UN.GIFT Progress Update, 2009
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
In this paper are presented the main achivements of the UN.GIFT in its advocacy efforts to help raise awareness to human trafficking. Among the immediate objectives of the UN.GIFT stand the global commitment to counter human trafficking in partnership with all the key stakeholders and the support for the victims of trafficking.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French