IOM Guidelines for law enforcement
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This guideline is a revision of the publication released by IOM in 2005 titled "Guidelines for the investigation and prosecution of the crime of trafficking and protection of victims during law enforcement." The creation of this document has been beneficial for law enforcement officers in their effort to suppress trafficking in persons through law enforcement measures. The manual explains in practical terms the provisions of special legislation created to address the crime of trafficking in persons, and elaborates the underlying principles of case management and victim protection.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism