IOM Guidelines for the Collection of Data on Trafficking in Human Beings
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This project is intended to support the efforts of the European Union to define "common" EU guidelines and to provide Member States of the European Union with a minimum set of data and comparable indicators to measure trafficking in human beings. The Guidelines are to be seen as a set of recommendations that lead Member States through the necessary steps for implementing a coordinated data collection and monitoring system at the national level.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism