IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
On September 29th-30th, 2009 CIS Executive Committee in cooperation with the Bureau of IOM in Moscow organized an international conference "Enhancing International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking". The conference was held as a joint activity within the framework of the CIS Member States' Programme for Combating Human Trafficking for the period 2007-2010 and IOM-implemented counter-trafficking projects, funded by the European Union, governments of USA, Switzerland and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA). The conference was aimed at strengthening the cooperation between the CIS and EU Member States, UN institutions and other international organizations at bilateral and multilateral levels.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism