May 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
IOM Vienna and the U.S. Embassy Vienna jointly organized the panel discussion based on journalist E. Benjamin Skinner's book, titled "A Crime So Monstrous - Face to face with Modern-Day-Slavery" which describes human trafficking cases on four continents.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism