The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights examines one of the instruments of the policies for preventing and combating trafficking in human beings that is often invoked, namely the identification of trafficked persons. It also offers an overview of the international legal framework for combating trafficking and a thorough description of the human rights standards related to the identification of trafficked persons. In addition, the study also discusses different approaches to the conceptualisation of trafficking in human beings, especially with regard to the practical success with which trafficked persons can exercise their rights and access the services aimed at them.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism