Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Belarus
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report explores the human rights aspects of trafficking in persons in Belarus, in the light of international human rights standards. Based on information gathered prior to and during this visit, the Special Rapporteur highlights a number of strong legislative and policy measures undertaken to address trafficking in persons. Lastly the Special Rapporteur offers a number of recommendations with a view to contributing to strengthening ongoing efforts to prevent and combat trafficking in persons and protect the rights of victims of trafficking. This report is also available in Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Arabic
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- UNODC Code of Conduct for Safe and Honorable Tourism