Special Rapporteur on trafficking in persons - Mission report on Poland
Oct 20 2010
Download right click "save as"
The present report explores the human rights aspects of trafficking in persons in Poland, in the light of international human rights standards. Based on information gathered prior to and during this visit, the Special Rapporteur highlights a number of strong measures undertaken to address trafficking in persons, particularly as regards cooperation among various stakeholders. Lastly, the Special Rapporteur offers a number of recommendations with a view to contributing to strengthening ongoing efforts to combat trafficking in persons and to protect the rights of victims of trafficking. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French