OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
Dec 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking for labour exploitation is as serious a problem in the OSCE region as trafficking for sexual exploitation, and needs to be addressed as an urgent concern. This issue affects children, women and also men. Trafficking for labour exploitation needs to be addressed through the instruments of labour justice as well as criminal justice, and a range of different government authorities need to co-ordinate their efforts.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French