OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2009: An agenda for change: Implementing the platform for action against human trafficking
Jan 13 2011
Download right click "save as"
The 2009 Annual Report provides an overview of the activities, achievements and challenges of the former Special Representative Eva Biaudet's entire three-year term in office. It sets out the agenda that has guided the Special Representative's work from 2007-2009, building upon the Platform for Action described in the 2007 Annual Report. For more information visit the website of OSCE.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French