Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation/Forced and Bonded Labour: Identification – Prevention – Prosecution
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report is in response to two major conferences Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation/Forced and Bonded Labour. It gives an overview of the presentations, the discussions and the recommendations in the hope that the knowledge and experiences shared by so many experts and other participants will be of use for all those who are dedicated to combat all forms of exploitation of human beings. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- UNESCO: Model curricula for journalism education: a compendium of new syllabi
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
- Young Africans Who Want to Be Porn Stars
- Trafficking and Global Crime Control by Maggy Lee
- CSO BlinN Strong Women
- UN.GIFT Photodocumentation Scotti Leaflet
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP Russian
- UNODC UN.GIFT Model Law against TIP French